Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Umm, whatever.

Here it is, America. The poll you've been waiting for. Top five words that are "most annoying in conversation"...finally we can all sleep at night. Topping the list this year is the word "Whatever". Rounding out the top five are, respectively: "you know", "anyway", "it is what it is", and "at the end of the day". I think my vote would have gone to "it is what it is". My old roommate used to say this whenever she was unhappy with something going on in her life (which was often). I would always think 'No, it doesn't have to be what it is. DO something about it!' But that's neither here nor there. I didn't even know this poll was going on, and I have petitioned for the results of other useless polls. For example: Top 5 things that annoy you while driving, Top 5 things your roommate does to annoy you (see above), Top 5 kinds of people who are always in your class that annoy you (the know it all, the loud-mouth, etc.). Whatever.

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment