Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good to know!

Ok ladies, here they are...
7 Phrases Men Love to Hear, whether they are single, in a new or long-term relationship, or married:

1.) You Look Great
Men aren't as open with their insecurities as women are...this one makes sense.
2.) I love your (insert body part).
Again, I guess everyone wants a little confidence booster sometimes. Women probably forget that men like to hear they look nice, also.
3.) I love it when you (insert action).
This could be beneficial to both the man and woman since men would be more likely to repeat something if they know you enjoy it.
4.) That woman just checked you out.
I'm not sure if this one should be on the list. It would take a pretty confident woman to tell her man that another woman is interested in him. I think this one has potential to backfire!
5.) You're right.
I know some women would definitely have trouble admitting this, even if their man was right.
6.) Will you help me unscrew this?
Though it might be a little stereotypical, men like to feel manly around their woman. If you ask him to do something physical for you, he will feel like he is doing his job as a man.
7.) You're not going bald.
The male equivalent of telling a woman she doesn't look fat in those jeans...but what if he is going bald?

glamour.com

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment