Saturday, November 14, 2009

New website addiction!

Ok. As if I need one more thing to distract me from being productive, I found a new website that does just that! dearoldlove.com is a website where people can visit and anonymously share things about past relationships that they never got the chance to say, or things they would say now after they've broken up. It's kind of like postsecret.com (also great) where people can share things that they wouldn't necessarily say to someone in person. I think sites like this have become so popular because whether they would like to admit it or not, people love to have a peek in at other people's lives. It's like reading someone's diary...if given the chance, and with little possibility of getting caught, I think everyone would take a look inside someone's diary. People have voyeuristic tendencies. It's also like watching Real World. No matter how big of a train wreck you know you are about to witness, you can't look away. So check out dearoldlove.com and waste some time peeking in on others lives!

Here are a few posts I saw that I've liked...
-"I still give you the finger every time you manage to show up on my computer screen."

-"Even the little girl I babysit asks why you don't call anymore."

-"Of all the games I've played, you're the only one to have sunk my Battleship, landed on my Boardwalk, Connected my Four, and Pursued my Trivia."

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment